Software apps and online services
Blynk is an awesome tool that allows you to build drag and drop apps for controlling hardware remotely! Its very quickly and easy creating useful IoT projects. This tutorial will run you through setting up Blynk for cellular control using an Arduino UNO GSM SIM800A 2in1
- If using Kit arduino Uno GSM Sim800A, we no need wiring, it's verry easy and quickly.
- Install Blynk on your mobile phone
- Create a New Project
- Set the Device to "Arduino UNO"
- Set Connection Type to "GSM"
- Once you click Create Project it will send an auth token to your email. Save that.
- Add a button in your project, set it to toggle Pin D13 (the onboard LED)
Open the Arduino IDE
Go to Examples > TinyGSM > BlynkClient
Set apn, auth to the auth token to you received in an email earlier
SoftwareSerial SerialAT(11, 10); // RX, TX
const char apn = "APN";
const char user = "";
const char pass = "";
const char auth = "YourAuthToken";
Upload the sketch!