Step 1: Blynk
- Download the Blynk app from google play store
- Sign in using a valid E-mail address
- Create a new project
- Give a project name and choose NodeMCU from choose device dropdown list.
- Then choose Wi-Fi from connection type dropdown list and press Create.
- An Auth Token will be generated and send to the E-mail address which you signed in.
- Copy and save the Auth Token somewhere safe, We will use it in the next step DO NOT share it, anyone who is having it can control your device.
- Now click on the "+" symbol to add widgets, then add a Button. Now you can see a button will be added to the dashboard.
- Click on the Button widget from the dashboard to edit the button settings.
- Now from the settings choose the pin which you want to control, I'm choosing digital pin D5
- Change the ON state to 0 and OFF state to 1, by default ON will be 1 ie HIGH and OFF will be 0 ie LOW. We are doing this because Our relay will turn ON on LOW and turn OFF on HIGH.
- Change the mode to switch instead of push.
Step 2: NodeMCU
We are going to program NodeMCU with Arduino IDE.
open node mcu blynk code File In Arduino IDE.
- Then paste the AuthToken generated from Blynk app to the Blynk Arduino sketch.
- Type your WiFi SSID and Password also to the Blynk Arduino sketch, where it is mentioned.
tep 3: Relay Connection
Power SupplyNodeMCURelay Channel- D5IN3VVINVCC12V -VJ-VCCGNDGNDGND
NOW USING Blynk app u can turn on/off your Home Applications in this project I connect two LED You can also connect More Devices based on your requirement so u create two button one dashboard in Blynk app