Software apps and online services
Hi guys this is me Rohan Barnwal welcome back with another project in this project I demonstrate you that how you can build your own contactless door bellReason Behind Making Of This Project:-
As we all know that Pandemic is going on all over the world. Our Doctors and Scientist are saying that we have to be careful as much we can. During these days we use to sanitize the things whether it is a product or the surfaces but sometime it happens when we forget to sanitize some things such as Door Bell in our house etc. So keeping this think in my mind I made this project. I hope you'll love this project. So let's get continue to this article.Working Of This Project:-
So the IR sensor present in the circuit sends the signal to the nodemcu whenever anyone brings hand in front of the IR sensor then the NodeMCU sends the notification to you via blynk app.Let's See How To Setup the whole thing:-
1. Do the connection given bellow.
2. Download the Blynk App From Play Store or App Store
3. After open the app you will see a plus icon
4. select the Board as NodeMCU or ESP8266 and then select the connectivity as Wi-Fi
5. from the widget tab import notifier
6. And that's all for the Blynk Part now we see the programming part
7. In the code section you will find SSID PASSWORD and AUTH TOKEN so in the SSID:- you have to write the name of your hotspot and in the PASSWORD section you have to give the password of your hotspot make sure that the hotspot is given from the device in which your blynk app is setup. And in auth token you have to give the auth token given by the blynk whenever we make new project check the mail through which you signed in.
8. So that's All now install and use your project
If you have any kind of problem you can also check out this video made by me where I explained whole the thingAnd guys please subscribe to my channel it will be a great support from you