Blynk was supported by BLE. I use the BLE-equipped microcomputer Adafruit Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE and the motor driver DRV8835 to control the rotation of the two motors by the Accelerometer widget of Blynk.
Latest library is located in the following: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library
Adafruit Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE is used. So, Arduino code is generated in reference to the following. [Example] -> [Blynk] -> [Boards_Bluetooth]-> [Adafruit_Feather_32u4_BLE]Setting the Blynk
- [1-1] Create a new project. Select the Arduino UNO in HARDWARE MODEL, because there is no Adafruit Feather 32u4 BLE yet. CONNECTION TYPE is BLE. AUTH TOKEN will make a note so you use it at the time of Arduino code generation (or to send mail).
- [1-2] Place the BLE widget and the Accelerometer widget.
Blynk Connecting BLE
- [1-3] Accelerometer setting. The values are output in virtual pin V0.
- [2-1] Click on the BLE widget of the project.
- [2-2] Click on the "Connect BLE device".
- [2-3] Then connect to "Adafruit Bluefruit LE" by clicking "OK".