Software apps and online services
Blynk was supported BLE (beta).
I modified the BLE Toy Train controlled by Smartphone.
Latest library is located in the following . https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library
BLE Nano is used in this train. So, Arduino code is generated in reference to the following. Example] -> [Blynk] -> [Boards_BLE]-> [RedBearLab_BLE_Nano]
- [1-1] Create a new project . Select the BLE nano in hardware.
AUTH TOKEN will make a note so you use at the time of Arduino code generation ( or to send mail ) .
- [1-2] Place the BLE widget and the joystick widget.
- [1-3] Joystick setting. The values of the two-axis are output in virtual pin V1.
- [2-1] Click on the BLE widget of the project.
- [2-2] Click on the "Connect BLE device".
- [2-3] Then, conect to "Blynk"(BLE Nano's Device Name) by clicking "OK".
I can easily using Blynk!!